BREAKING NEWS

Taras Lesko- Self Potrait Papercraft


Taras Lesko

Ukrainian born and raised, Graphic Design Artist, currently based in Seattle United States. I’m a 1 man studio, offering unique and often viral creative solutions to various clients, brands and organizations. My visual design fascination began in 1996 and I have been working at it professionally as a career since 2002. Making creative work is what I do and it’s what I’ll keep doing until the day I breathe my final breath.

Self Potrait Papercraft Clone

Taras Lesko :

My First real attempt at photo realistic paper crafting. And what better way to try out this new technique than to makea 2:1 scale replica of my own head? This was a very interesting learning process, spanning within some 120 hours. I must say that there is no experience quite like holding an oversized version of my head in my lap while piecing it together.








Credit : Taras Lesko

 
Copyright © 2014 Paper Dreamland